This privacy statement only applies to our online operations. It is valid for everyone accessing our website, including but not limited to visitors, users, or others, about the information that they share and/or collect at The Camping Master. This policy does not cover any data gathered offline or/and from sources other than this website.
Information We Collect
When we ask for your personal information, the reasons for doing so will be clearly communicated so that you can make an informed decision.
Suppose you get in touch with us directly. In that case, we may get more information about you, like your name, email, phone number, address, the message contents or attachments you send us, or any other information you provide us in connection to the service you need.
Similarly, we may ask for identifiable information from you, such as name, company name, email address, mobile number, etc., when you sign up for an account at our website.
How We Use Your Information
We make use of the gathered information in various ways like;
- Operate and maintain the website.
- Upgrade, customize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website by analyzing the web traffic.
- Introduce new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website and for billing, marketing, and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud or spam.
We use the standard protocol of keeping log files, which are a historical record of different activities carried out at the website by users or visitors. These log files contain general information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, Internet Service Provider (ISP), internet browser, date and time log, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks. No personal or identifiable information is collected in these log files. Maintaining the log files is necessary for analyzing trends, website management, tracking users’ activities, and gathering information about the website traffic or load.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Remember that The Camping Master has no control or access over third-party cookies or web beacons, and they are governed by the privacy policies of their respective advertisers or websites.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Although there is no chance of personal data leak with cookies, there is a feature in every web browser that allows you to disable cookies and remain completely anonymous on a website. You can visit your browser’s website for more details about controlling the cookies.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) was passed in late 2018 in California, United States. This law intends to provide consumers with the right to;
- See the information collected by the company about them.
- Know whether their data has been shared with any third party and to whom.
- Ask to delete any personal information about the consumers that the company has collected.
- Refuse to sell their personal data.
- Not to be discriminated against for exercising their privacy rights.
We at The Camping Master respect the CCPA rights of every consumer. If you want to exercise these rights, please contact us, and we will respond to you in four weeks.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
GDPR is General Data Protection Regulation passed by the European Union in May 2018. It gives users the right to;
- Access their personal data collected by the company
- Correct or complete any personal information that you think is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Erase personal data subject to certain conditions.
- Restrict the processing of personal data subject to certain conditions.
- Object to the processing of personal information subject to certain conditions.
- Transfer the data to any other organization or directly to you, subject to certain conditions.
If you want to exercise any of your above rights, we will entertain your request within four weeks.
This website does not provide services to children. If you are under 13, you may use The Camping Master under the parent’s or adult’s supervision. We strongly encourage parents to monitor and guide their children’s online activities.